Our donors and supporters are very important to us. With your support, we are able to help educate youth at-risk to be a responsible citizen. Generally, a donation to MySkills is, like all charitable donations, not refundable. Decisions on refunds will be made on a case-by-case basis after analysis of the particular circumstances of the donation.
Donations and Refunds
MySkills will consider a refund in the specific circumstances listed below upon a justified request from the donor:
- We will refund your donation if there was an error made by MySkills.
- We will refund your donation if the donation was made unknowingly, for example in a situation where a donation was made with a stolen or lost card.
- We may refund if you have accidentally entered the wrong amount.
- We may refund if you have accidentally created a monthly donation whereas your intention was to make a one-off donation.
- We may refund in other similar exceptional circumstances.
Refund Terms and Conditions
- To request a refund of your donation made to MySkills, please fill out refund request form below and request a refund within 30 days after the date of making the donation, including if you wish to request a refund for a monthly donation. As your donation received is swiftly employed to one of our emergency response operations, MySkills will not be able to refund any donations further than the past 30 days in all situations.
- We can only issue a refund to the same card or account from which the donation was made. This includes all credit and debit card payments, PayPal, direct debit, and all other payment methods currently available at our website.
Requesting a Refund
If you wish to request a refund, please fill out refund request form below and provide:
Upon receipt we will review your request and endeavour to respond to you within two business days. If the request is accepted, we will process the refund as soon as possible. Please note that it may take 10-14 business days until a refund reaches your account.